So here are three pictures. Sorry that they're kinda lame but it gives you a small idea of where I am. The first two are of the Clark Fork River that runs right through town. I cross it every time I walk to and from the theatre. The bottom is outside my dorm room looking at part of the fleet of "little red trucks." One of those will be my home for the next year more or less. Fun stuff. So if you see one of these trucks somewhere, you'll know what it is.
June 04, 2007
So here are three pictures. Sorry that they're kinda lame but it gives you a small idea of where I am. The first two are of the Clark Fork River that runs right through town. I cross it every time I walk to and from the theatre. The bottom is outside my dorm room looking at part of the fleet of "little red trucks." One of those will be my home for the next year more or less. Fun stuff. So if you see one of these trucks somewhere, you'll know what it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Call me when you drive through Chicago. I hope you'd have an hour or two to stop. Maybe we'll have a baby by then.
Post a Comment