First of all, I'd like to mention that I'm sleeping in a king bed during this residency and it's huge. What's one person supposed to do with all that room? Should I start choreographing a trampoline routine? Maybe I should figure out a rotation. One night on the left side, one in the middle, one on the right, and so on. Kings are big. And another side note, I have no cell service in this town. I checked the coverage map for AT&T and Tiffin is smack dab in the middle of a dead zone, if i went 15-20 miles in any direction I'd have service, but not here. Weird.
And speaking of Kings, you should have see the King tonight at our very first performance of Cinderella! Yippeeeeee!!! Really cute and funny kid. And he wasn't the only one worth watching, all of the kids did a great job. The show wasn't perfect, but there were no major snafus (except for me forgetting a few lines during a song, whoops) and each and every kid really shined. It's amazing to see how much they learn during one week and even how far they can come in such a short time. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow night and again next week. The performance really makes everything during the week, even the tough times, totally worth it.
Tomorrow afternoon we have our second performance (usually they're both on Saturday) and then I believe we're gonna go spend the evening at Cedar Point screaming our guts out. You should check out the roller coasters they have there, it's unbelievable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay! first show!
Post a Comment