Well, yesterday at about 2pm, my younger brother Tom and I pulled into beautiful Missoula, Montana. I'll be here training for the next 2 weeks or so and then I'll be hitting the road and heading to Tiffin, Ohio for my first week with the kiddies. Training began this morning at 9am with all sorts of orientation stuff and the like and will continue untill about 9pm. So far, I've learned (or at least written down) about a thrid of my show's blocking. And I don't just learn my part, but every part in the play so that I can teach each kid their own part. It's kind of making my brain hurt already, and I've only just begun. I'm sure by the end of the week, forming any sentence other than one of my lines will be difficult.
I've also had the opportunity to begin getting to know my partner, Mallory. In many ways, we're discovering that we may be polar opposites. She's very organized, plans things well in advance, and has a very focused stress level. And I'm sure you all know that those things don't always apply to me. However, I think we'll compliment each other very well when we're working. So far, so good with the partner.
Well I've got to head back for more training. Yipee! Till next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice to hear things are going well in Montana. We miss you out here.
As for Mallory, you know what they say: opposites attract! ;-)
Post a Comment