I'm back. 3 months, 5 countries, 25 students, 4 professors, 2000+ years of history, and gallons of baked beans for breakfast equals a good experience. With a different group and three more post-college years under my belt, this trip was markedly different from the last two. Students would ask me which was best, but in all honesty, it's hard to compare. In specific ways I could say which was better, but overall they have all been unique experiences for me personally. But apart from what I've already written in this blog, I will say that I am very glad I took advantage of this opportunity.
Now I'm in Olympia with my parents looking ahead to January when I'll be hitting the road once again with Missoula Children's Theatre. So until then, this blog will most likely be pretty quiet, but once I'm traveling again, you can be sure I'll be typing away at this journal.
To be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for time at home with good friends!
Post a Comment